Mon, Feb 05|
Recreation and Wellness Center
Pump Up Your Heart
Attend the most group fitness classes in February for a chance to win awesome prizes!
Time & Location
Feb 05, 2024, 5:30 AM – Feb 28, 2024, 11:59 PM
Recreation and Wellness Center, 601 Heisman Dr, Auburn, AL 36849, USA
About the event
Pump Up Your Heart is an annual Group Fitness event that promotes social fitness and a healthy lifestyle by offering a friendly and fun competition during February. Based on attendance, group fit pass holders can compete to win PUYH t-shirts throughout the competition and grand prizes will be awarded to participants with highest attendance at the end of the month. If participants belong to a sorority, their attendance will also be counted toward the Greek Sing practice space competition.
How to Play
- Participants will purchase a Class Pass through RWC Connect and attend group fitness classes. Two classes per day will be counted toward attendance totals to win a grand prize.
- Group Fit Pass is required and automatically registers individuals for eligibility to play.
- One-time registration is required to play PUYH on behalf of a sorority on RWC Connect anytime between January 29-February 28.
- Group Fitness class attendance will be tracked from February 5 - 28.
- Winners will be announced this year on LEAP DAY: February 29th!
- Pump Up Your Heart t-shirts will be given out to participants with high participation throughout the competition in group fitness classes.
- Individual grand prizes will be awarded to 3 participants with the highest attendance at the end of the competition.
- The sorority with the highest participation throughout the competition will win 10 hours of Greek Sing practice space at the RWC.