top of page

Request a Campus
Recreation Professional

Need an instructor to teach a group fitness class, a sports official for your organization's sporting event, or an outdoor adventure expert for an activity or presentation? 

Complete the appropriate form below: 

  1. Complete this form to request a Campus Recreation professional if your event will not be held in a Campus Recreation space.

  2. Complete this form to reserve a Campus Recreation space.

bottom of page